Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hello Mail - Where are you?!

Waiting, waiting, and more waiting...you'd think I'd be used to it by now. Nope. Still hard to wait. What are we waiting for now (besides Riley)? We're waiting for our I-800 Provisional Approval, which should be here any day. Of course, now that I'm running to catch the mail everyday, it's not there. Ugh.

Now each step we take is a HUGE step! All those little steps are long gone. It was like are training for the big game. We're nervous and excited at the same time, and we really don't want to mess up anything. We're doing everything just like our coach told us to do. You should see my notes and my binders with pocket protectors...here's a photos of our YEARS of prep work...or training for the big, jumbo documents telling us to come on over and get your baby girl!


I'm working on the travel binder soon to be added to the pile!


No comments:

Post a Comment