Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Zhengzhou Bound... Riley's hometown!

We flew from Beijing to Zhengzhou. Zhengzhou is the town where our daughter's orphanage is located. We get to unpack and rest, and then tomorrow morning we go to met RILEY!
 
 
Zhengzhou Airport

 
Zhengzhou Airport Security...more fun

 
Our luggage carrier...a.k.a Dad

 
Every hotel had a safe in our room where we kept all our important documents (we had a lot of them on this trip!) and of course our cash.

 
Our entire bathroom was marble!

 
We loved our nice big windows!

 
The view outside our window.

 
Waiting for dinner with our families...Nick was passing time drawing.

 
Nick's friend Lily.


 
My Ted.

 
Nick and I went exploring and found this awesome hallway in the hotel.

 
This place is FILLED with marble EVERYWHERE! It sort of reminded me of a cruise ship! Our room looked fantastic, but there was a lot of water damage everywhere (ha...like a cruise ship) and had a very musty smell.

 
I think this is what they mean by a Bull in a China Shop!!! I was holding my breath that he didn't break anything...then I looked at the price tags, and picked him up and quickly carried him out! Ha



No comments:

Post a Comment