Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Passing Time, Making Lists & Having some FUN!

Through all the paperwork, financial strain, and tons of waiting brings forth a huge pile of STRESS! I'm typically a list maker, but this has been getting ridiculous! I now have a note pad sitting on our banister on the 2nd floor just in case I remember something while I'm in the bathroom, bedrooms or hallway. This wait and preparing for the biggest trip of our lives is an adventure like no other. BUT before I officially go nuts, we felt it was really important to get Nick out for family time while it's just the three of us. Plus we needed some good old fashion fun to burn off this stress!



Nick playing with some friends...




Swimming with family....Good times! Nick was a little FISH! He really did well, and didn't want to get out of the pool. Family times and laughter really are good for the heart!





No comments:

Post a Comment