Saturday, July 21, 2012

We got our Travel Approval!!!!

I could NOT believe it. I just wanted to check our email before I took a shower, not expecting to really find anything. BUT to my surprise I saw an email entitled "Travel Approval Received-Please Read and Respond via Email!" Oh, my goodness!!! I was not expecting something until at least next week, and even possibly into August!!! I was jumping and yelling! Ted was smiling HUGE, and he knew why I was so excited. China sent our approval to come on over to get our little girl, Riley!

We're tentatively planning on leaving sometime between August 1st to the 3rd. All we need to do is find out when our appointment date is scheduled with the U.S. Consulate, and then our airflight is planned accordingly. We should get the Consulate date on Monday. Can NOT believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment